TRYING MY BEST!

10:41 PM

Hey Everyone,

I am part of a photography forum for lady photographers only, who love Jesus, and of course photography.  I found an amazing photographer who loves to blog.  I asked her what her secret is, because I'm so awful at it, but I want to be consistent.  I took a look a her blog and now I'm inspired to be more consistent with MY blogging.  What I'm going to do is, follow the formula of Instagram. They have Man Crush Monday, Transformation Tuesday, Woman Crush Wednesday, (or Wayback Wednesday...which I prefer), Throwback Thursday, Flashback Friday. For Saturday, they don't have an official one.  For Sunday, some people use, Sunday Funday or Sunday Selfie. They also have "photo of the day or week"

I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog.  So, I will be posting a lot of photo-shoots on Flashback Friday, Wayback Wednesday or Turnback Thursday. Or, Maybe, I just might make up my own hashtag. :)

 Anyhoo, I'm going to start today with a photoshoot I did with my Nephew Dominic and his Fiance, Victoria.  I did the photoshoot back in December 7th, 2014.  Enjoy.















You Might Also Like

0 comments