Baby Micah

7:56 PM

As most of you know, I am a volunteer photographer for Preemie Prints, an organization that gives parents the opportunity to get pictures taken with their newborn preemie baby.  They have the option of getting a photo shoot when the baby is first born or when the baby leaves the hospital or, for the babies first birthday.
I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with a wonderful family from Massachusetts. Their baby boy, whose name is Micah, had spent many months in NICU, last year.  Micah and is now 1 years old and is a beautiful, healthy, rambunctious baby boy. I immediately fell in love with Micah and his family. Besides his mommy and daddy, Micah has 11 year old twin sisters, who adore him.  I shot some pictures at my home studio and then we went to a playground to take some outdoor pictures. It was the first time Micah played at a playground. What a joy!
Mom brought some wonderful props.  The theme the family chose for the pictures was, "super heroes."  Working with families who love and adore their children is such a awesome way to give of my talents. I love to see them interact with each other and see how much they truly love one another. It brings me such joy to see how a family unit is Priceless!  Enjoy the pictures.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments